Friday, August 11, 2006

Today is my last day at my internship. It is definitely a bitter sweet experience. I really enjoyed working here, and getting to know all of my interesting and wonderful coworkers. The VP, my boss, and two of my coworkers took me to lunch on Monday. Then we had pizza yesterday, and today a few of the coworkers that I work directly with are taking me out to lunch. I brought in a few dozen donuts from Dunkin Donuts this morning. That seems to have gone over really well. It was a nice way to mingle with everyone one last time.

The first real job that I had out of college was working for an international company, but in their small US office. Even though working for a small company had its advantages, I really enjoyed working for Prudential. I think I might have a hard time going back to a small company or firm. I just really mesh well with the big company atmosphere.

Anyway, leaving is going to be really sad and I am going to miss it. I am moving back to school tomorrow afternoon, so I have a lot of stuff to do. I do not have the time to get down about it. There are too many exciting things going on. Will write more later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe its time to go back. Time passes so quickly.

Even though we are so many miles apart you are always on my mind.

....Everlasting Friend :)

4:29 PM  
Blogger law school chick said...

Miss you. I had no idea you were allowed back on the internet. Do you have your laptop or will they still not let you have it. You would think after basic you could do whatever you wanted to do.

12:40 PM  
Blogger smith said...

Certain aspects of law school are similar for all students, but, like every graduate program, law school requires non-traditional students to think about additional considerations such as family and full-time employment on top of academic components.

law school classes

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home